Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adsense Alternate - Bidvertiser

Bidvertiser is a program where publishers can approve and display advertisements on their site and get paid when visitors click on them. I joined them last year and I’ll admit, I wasn’t very impressed with them initially. I tried using their services off and on for a few months and eventually said screw it because it wasn’t working very well.

Payment Proof

I don’t know why, but a few days ago, I decided to log back into my Bidvertiser account and have a look around and today, it seems like things are much different. I don’t know if they did any changes since my last visit, but today, Bidvertiser doesn’t look half bad.

Now they have reduced their Payout to $10 from $50 last year and they are paying by Paypal

I think the problem I had back a year ago was I didn’t really know how to use their problem. Either that or they just didn’t have very many ads that were appealing to my visitors. Largely, I think I was just impatient and didn’t want to invest time into their program.

This is a Pay per Click Program and u can use it if ur blog/site has relatively low traffic. This can be used in ur Referrel Blogs where adsense is not allowed

Anyway, if you are a Bidvertiser.com member, how has it been working for you? If you’re not a Bidvertiser.com member, you can easily join and start making money displaying ads on your site.

Click Here to Join



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments: